For students attending a semester or more at our Bad Honnef campus, we offer the possibility of accommodation. You can rent a student room in a shared flat, in one of our six blocks of modern flats, either directly on campus or just a short walk away.
- A fully equipped kitchen
- A balcony or a terrace
- Cable TV and radio connection
- A bed, a mattress and a wardrobe
- A desk with a chair
- Shelves, an armchair and a small side table
- A curtain rod and curtains
- A laundry and drying room
- Bicycle storage (right outside the block)
- Parking spaces (across campus. These can be reserved for a monthly fee*)
Monthly costs of student room rental:
- Room in a 3-person flat: 400€ – 460€
- Room in a 2-person flat: 460€
These prices include water, heating, electricity, internet and other additional costs. Additional charges:
- A one-time wear and tear fee of 195€. This includes a complete set of new bedding (pillows, blankets and sheets). If you do not require this, you can return it and receive a refund of 45€.
- Security deposit: one month’s rent.
- Charges for the mandatory national broadcasting fee may apply. For more details, see www.rundfunkbeitrag.de or contact our Study Advisory Team.
Spots are limited, so if you’re interested in student accommodation, please apply in advance by filling out the following form. The distribution of apartments is done based on availability, so your first choice of accommodation might not be available when you apply.
To apply for a reserved parking space, please fill out the following form.
In addition to student accommodation, there are also off-campus accommodation options available in shared apartments, or on your own. Our international office can assist you in finding a room. The monthly costs of off-campus rental range between 400€ – 500€.