Study online with IU - 13.12.2023
Are you curious about studying online? Our commitment to your success begins even before you apply. Find out what it’s like to study online at IU International University of Applied Sciences. Our experienced study advisors will give you all the insights about the study programmes, online campus, study coaching and more. And here's a special touch: we've set aside time for a lively Q&A session where you can get all your questions answered.
Did you know that ...
- No need to be on-site for your studies! They're 100% online, giving you flexibility like never before.
- Your exams are accessible from the comfort of your home, anytime, day or night—24/7, 365 days a year.
- You can save time (and energy) by having your previous achievements recognised! Your past studies or work experience can be counted as ECTS points. One ECTS point is equivalent to 30 hours of work, so the time and effort you can save are substantial.
- We check even before you apply for an online study programme if we can take your previous achievements into account.
- You can have a personal study coach to support you during your studies.
Register for free!